Family Care Designed With Your Baby in Mind
Hansel & Gretel Infant Care provides a caring and nurturing environment where your baby can grow and thrive in a safe and loving atmosphere. Our program is based on providing individualized attention for development, care, and play.
Your baby’s primary caregiver is a nurturing professional focused on keeping your baby happy, engaged, and secure. We develop a personal care plan for each infant based on his or her unique schedule, nutritional guidelines, and any other special attention he/she requires.
A Caring Place for Your Baby
More than just daycare, at Hansel & Gretel your baby will experience an environment that invites new exploration, provides individual attention and supports his or her exciting progression through babyhood. Your baby can enjoy the benefits of a caring staff and a program that includes:
• A one to four staff ratio for young infants (6 weeks-12 months)
• A one to five staff ratio for older infants (13-16 months)
• One on one interaction for personalized attention
• Opportunities to explore their environment as they begin to crawl
• Focused attention to cleanliness, safety and hygiene
At the end of the day, you’ll know just what excited, delighted, and comforted your child that day. From bottle to nap times, from songs we sang and more, we love to show and tell your child’s experiences through daily communications.
6 weeks to